potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

worst profile on orkut - revisited ;)
here's another bakra for my worst profile on orkut prank.. :))
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=13763674503768952888
a while ago he scrapped in my scrapbook sayin

hey check out d worst profile on orkut
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=12449017491267623086

n I guessed that shud be my profile, coz the URL is proper, n I guessed it right! :) dunno frm whose scrapbook did he fall for the prank.. it's been over a month since I scrapped it n now I'm gettin the second bakra?! sad..
but definitely the guy must've been really pissed off coz he's been scrappin the same on evryone's scrapbook :)) just clicked over one of his friends' scrapbook n as I guessed it, same scrap was there.. pity that guy :P
only if he'd googled before gettin furious ;) he'd have got my previous blog entry on the worst profile link n understood that itz a prank..
neways, this guy's givin me free publicity, n I hav no intentions of stoppin him ;) a lil bit of attention wont hurt, I guess ;)
n who knows, my profile might actually become popular as the worst profile on orkut! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home