potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

time wounds all heels ;)
u think I misspelt somthin?! ;) nope.. that's exactly what I wanted to write..
dont u think that shud've been somethin like: Time heals all wounds? so do I.. or am I missin somethin?! ;)

I found this on a carry bag from LandMark..
brought two books today frm there n they gave it in a polythene bag.. it had some interesting trivia on it.. I was readin thru them n found this :D
here's a snap of the line on the bag, n of the bag itself..

--EDITED--
well, I guess that's something to showcase my own ignorance :D
shud've googled bfore postin the post.. googlin afterwards returned some results.. seems like there's some meaning to it.. :D
'll google some more to find somethin.. but if u kno what it means, drop a comment :)

--EDIT2--
stumbled on a phrase thesaurus [http://www.phrases.org.uk/] (sadly, a paid service) while lookin for this..
here's a line frm there:
"Time heals all wounds. And time wounds all heels. It is more satisfying to get on with your life and, with the passage of time, see the bad guy get what's coming to him."
seems like heels in this context is referring to bad ppl! first time that I saw it bein used like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home