potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 25, 2005

bluffmaster - a nice hindi movie after a long time..
just watched bluffmaster.. my rating? well abt 4.5/5 :)
going by the entertainment factor, it rocks.. nice music, nice performance, nice dialogues, nice storyline, good comedy.. couldn't find any mistakes as such :O 'll hav to watch it again to fish out the mistakes..
was it coz I watched a hindi movie after a long time? dont think so.. but it's been abt 2 months since I watched a hindi movie..
it's after a long time that I liked a hindi movie.. last one I liked was Parineeta.

who's the best performer? of course Nana Patekar :) [just a stupid rhyme if u dint notice :D]
well, really he's done really good.. beginning from takin over the show as Mr Chunavala, till being Mr. Story Writer @ the end.. he's awesome.. I liked him the best @ the last scene..
he looks so different from his introductory role!

sad thing is the lousy Times of India ppl gave it a rating of 2/5! was the guy drunk when he was watchin the movie?! perhps he was.. coz my brother was tellin me he saw a 3.5/5 rating for Garam Masala - watching which would be a suicidal attempt if u ask me :D.. seems like that guy has a habit of drunken watching :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home