potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Friday, December 23, 2005

if I get a wish-ring...
suppose I get a wish ring.. say it's just like in the old stories where a stupid hero gets a stupid ring which fulfils only 3 wishes.. what'd the hero wish for?
maybe wealth, women, n a kingdom?
or maybe screw up the scenario by wishin for something which backfires..
like say, one wish being I want to be the richest on the planet.. n another wish bein I dont want anyone else to see this wealth coz they might steal it :)) :P

but what wud I wish for?!
hmm.. lemme think..
first wish wud b very spl.. somethin big which I can't get easily myself..
now I'm left wit just two wishes! I hav so much to ask for! can't get evrythin in 2-3 wishes.. n there's this probability of wishes which backfire! risky isnt it?
or probably, it's not :->.. probably I can get all that I want with a single wish-ring without the fear of screwin up somethin ;)

I'd ask for a clone of the ring which'd fulfil 3 more wishes :)) [LOL]
or better still, a ring better than this one which'd fulfil all my wishes ;)

now why dint any of our old heroes get this idea? they're all stupid arent they? :))
or probably they stopped manufacturing these rings as smarter ppl wer born :))

3 Comments:

  • So here is a scene for you, written by me :D

    DPal: Hey Apoorv, what will you ask for, if you get a wish Ring?

    Apoorv: Man, I will wish for Lots of money and a couple of hot babes

    Dpal: U idiot, if I had a wish ring, I would ask for "intelligence and Knowledge"

    Apoorv: Duuuude, thats right na, you will ask for what you do not have and I will ask for what I do not have !!

    lol hehehehehe

    By Blogger Apoorv Gawde, at December 23, 2005 at 5:35:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • Oh by the way i notice that on my previous comment, the word verification asked me to type out
    PJBYO....I notice this is an Anagram for PJ BOY !! lol

    By Blogger Apoorv Gawde, at December 23, 2005 at 5:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • he he.. nice.. :)
    but I'd never ask for intelligence n knowledge :D
    coz being stupid is better at times ;)
    n I'd rather start a wish-ring manufacturing industry by making the ring recursively generate clones of itself ;)

    By Blogger CodeMangler, at December 23, 2005 at 7:11:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home