potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Some snaps taken from my new Samsung X620 phone


Attempt to capture the Sun towards evening.. but not really during sunset


Some photogenic jungle bells


A flower (thought that aint obvious ;) )


One more..


Trying to be a little kanjoos about the resolution here coz I thought interfacing with my PC is hard. But it turned out to be really easy since my laptop had IrDA :). No more worrying about the image size..

And here's why you should avoid digital zoom, if possible..
Two of the otherwise nice snaps spoiled by my excitement to tryout the zoom :D
[psst.. I heard noob photographers tend to use zoom a lot ;) ]

Btw, all these photos were taken during my last visit to my native (which was yesterday ;) [15/10/2005])

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home