potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Young, younger, youngest...
yesterday there was a lil discussion about my age.. people seem to find it surprising that I'm still 20.. well, I'm used to it.. wherever I go, beginning from my school till here, I usually end up being the youngest among my batchmates. and that is because I was born on 23rd Dec, 1984 while most of my friends' DOB falls in the range of mid 1982 - mid 1984. so when all my friends are 21-22, I'm always a year younger :)

here's a nice snippet of code that shows my current age.. if you find any bugs, blame the guys (/gals) at http://www.mathcats.com/explore/agecalculator.html.
and if you think the snippet is cool, you can appreciate my code scraping and refactoring skills :)

hover your mouse over this text area (or click on it) to find how just long have I been on this planet (ignoring all 'out of the world' voyages, just out of my noble intention to keep the code simple ;) )

[for some stupid reason, this works only in IE but not in FireFox (while I xpected it to be the other way around :( perhaps I shud giv a lil more time to the script]



[P.S. still lookin to find some code in the post?!]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home