potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Movies in my To-Watch list
Over the Hedge
over the hedge, it's all food ;)
the trailer, I just loved it.. it's funny.. great piece of animation.. expression of every character carefully crafted. environments beautifully made.. it's funny to see Steve Caroll burpin the ABCs :)) can't wait to see it.. but the only problem is, I've to suppress my excitement for now coz itz gonna be a while before I can see it.. releasing May 06 :(

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Releasing Nov 14. The trailer was pretty impressive. based on book and the trailer, seems like the movie's gonna be awesome.. Voldermort er.. sorry, you know who's gonna return in this one taking a proper form. so it's gonna be interesting.. unlike the previous movie (Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban), which was VERY poorly made, I guess this one's gonna rock.. might turn out to be the best in the series.. that's what I feel, but there's every possibility that I might go utterly wrong..

Corpse Bride

[a grave misunderstanding ;) ]
liked the trailer. tho the trailer wasn't all that funny, the concept of a Corpse Bride tickles my funny bones. I'm goin for it.. [particularly coz I love anmation :D] btw I dint know its already out! I dont follow movies much :(

Sin City
[walk down the right back alley in sin city... and you can find anythin]
haven't read the comic.. but glanced over a few pages sometime.. from the trailer, the movie has the same feel as the comic and 's nice. gotta see it.. it's already out.. but guess it's not bein played anywhere right now.. gotta find a VCD or somethin..

Doom
[if it breathes, ... kill it]
I'm plannin to watch this movie for the sole reason that I played the game (it's a different thing that I never got time to finish it.. psst.. in fact it scared the hell out of me.. that was one of the reasons why I dropped it halfway :D ) but otherwise, might not be a good idea to waste time on this movie.. the trailer feels a lot like Resident Evil to me.. xcept that the hunting is on Mars, I dont see much difference b/w them.. both r a lil sci-fi plus insane (I mean insane) action and huge monsters.. I'll give it to doom when it comes to the scary factor of the monsters.. might be a coincidence, but a similarity I couldn't help noticing was the Hell Knight (Doom) looks a lot like the Nemesis (Resident Evil) and the Imp (Doom) looks a lot like one of the huge monsters that appears in Resident Evil (I movie) towards the end of the movie when they're about to leave the underground..

Chicken Little
[some heroes are born great.. others have greatness, dropped upon them :)) ]
the sky is faling and our hero is out to save the planet. . . . . can he make it? I know the answer [provided i know the question;)] it seems interesting tho.. cant quite say the animation is excellent or anythin such, but well, it remains to be seen ;) I've just seen the trailer.. I'm goin for it..

1 Comments:

  • Man, Tim Burton and Johhny Depp Combo and that too in an Animated movie. It cannot get better than this.
    Corspe Bride is one that I am waiting for anxiously.
    Sin City is super Cool as well, just like the graphic novels

    By Blogger Apoorv Gawde, at October 31, 2005 at 7:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home