potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Monday, November 28, 2005

songs that make me wish I could play music...
ones which make me feel like playing piano..
Rob D - Clubbed To Death (The Matrix Soundtrack) [I just love piano in this one]
MLTR - Naked like the moon

ones which make me feel like playin guitar
Sixpence none the richer - There She Goes
Eagles - Hotel California
Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child
[and some Linkin Park stuff - Numb, Breakin the habit...]

one that makes me feel like playin violin
The Corrs - Toss The Feathers

somehow, I'm beginnin to prefer learnin violin over guitar.. it's just that violin is so much more expressive than guitar.
earlier it was the other way around :) I had a chance to learn violin then, but discarded it coz I was interested in guitar. the institute where I tried didn't have guitar coz they taught only classical.. but now I think I made a mistake in discarding that opportunnity :(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home