potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005

some animals of the Bannerghatta national park..

the trip started with a miracle.. I happened to be there in time and waiting for others! while evryone (including me) thought I'd be the bottleneck :D well, it's been my right to be late and I hate ppl comin later than me.. coz I hate to wait for others.. ;)

neways, we were abt 11 ppl.. most of em my navodaya frnds and a few others.. and we started a lil later than we thought (this time, not due to me)

it wasn't as exciting as I thought.. but it was good fun.. the best part being the last part where we ended up meeting this unidentified creature which happened to be our guide for the safari.. sidda picked up a fight with it for a window-side seat in the safari vehicle.. pissed off by that, it tries to use it's power to restrict us from talkin loud (shoutin?!) or using our cell phones to take pictures etc..
since there weren't many animals to see, we started to piss off this creature all the way (abt 1 hour ;) ).. finally we end up using our cell phones neways, totally ignoring this creature..

well, partly sidda is to be blamed coz he picked up fight initially.. but this guy was amazingly stupid enough to try n carry it over till the end of safari, till we completely pissed him off :)) it'd hav been more fun with a good camera.. but again, sidda messed it up by forgettin to bring it X-(


and a I said, there weren't many different animals to see out there.. we saw a few in the zoo.. but all we could see in the safari were some 2-3 bears lying around, a few lions caged, 2 elephants and a LOT of tigers.. yea, a lot of tigers.. that was nice.. there were even a few white tigers.. I've got one of em here..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home