potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

mutt.in - 'guest's are 'welcome' ;)
just a while ago sent a request for a mutt.in account.. it's a free shell account service..
and just as I'm scribbling this enty, I even got a reply with my account details! :) that's real nice.. I was expectin a delay of at least a day..
this service is being run by Anand Avati.. my senior @ SJCE.. (well, no exactly MY senior, coz I was in E&C while he's from CS.. but still......)
here's the screen that appears on the mutt.in page..
[not sure how this'd appear on my blog tho.. deinitely 'd look weird.. but am postin this neways]

--EDITED--
removed the mutt.in screen coz it looks REAL UGLY on my page.. it screws up the entire layout :(
well, it doesn't screw up the layout, but the text overflows across the page.. I don't like to put it in a box just to preserve my layout..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home