potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

ironic..
just thinking about my next project.. and hey, howcome I dint notice it earlier?!

funny, but the fact's that I'm gonna go in as a consultant to a company that rejected me in my campus interview! and they pay my company a lot more than what they'd have otherwise paid me! :))
what's even more ironic is that my job over there's supposed to be helping out their people with XP and Coding practices, and probably refactor out their code to make it look pretty n more manageable ;)

r u wondering what's so ironic about it? well, the only reason they had for not taking me was my aggregate, coz I cant remember an interview that I dint do well.. and in fact they bagged a good number of our toppers..

hmm.. so, r u thinkin the same that I'm? LOL!!! :))
so, now they're okay with having a low aggregate to help their toppers?! oh well, probably they forgot to ask my company for my aggregate ;)

ha ha.. really can't stop laughing when I think of that.. :))

sometimes, life can be soooooooo mean, soooooooooo ironic.. ;)

UPDATE:
well, maybe someone heard me ;).. the plan's changed (for good) ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home