potty thoughts

Google
Web pottypal.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 23, 2006

the Microsoft Security Shootout..
(cough, cough.. clear throat) hey all, I made it through the Stage-I :) =D>
the contest started abt a month back.. and the results for stage 1 were out on yesterday.. find the contest here -> http://www.microsoft.com/india/security/securityshootout/
actually, it doesn't feel that great.. coz the quiz wasn't that hard.. n coz 999 others too have made it through this round.. moreover, I wonder how many did actually take part.. coz I dozed off while answering the questions n the contest timed out :D.. so I ended up answering only abt half the questions, n still I'm cleared thru?! huh..
neways, Stage-II's gonna be difficult coz just 100 contestants can continue after that.. wish I could clear that as well :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home